“… Every day, we witness the positive, transformative effects of, ‘restoring women to ceremony’…another reason it is vital that we continue our work…”
–D’vorah Grenn (Stepping into Ourselves, p. 56)
We’ve been hard at work over the last three months giving birth to a new project!
Introducing…The Red Tent Resource Kit…
I actually ended up sort of accidentally writing a whole new book to go with this kit. It was originally going to be a collection of handouts as a pdf. However, as I put the handouts together, I realized I was actually writing a short book or manual instead. I also reflected on how I am tired of only getting pdf manuals and ebooks when I sign up for different programs, rather than an actual, printed book. One of my mottoes this year is to follow the inspiration, so I went with it, and at the end of last month our new books arrived and they’re beautiful and I’m so excited about them!
Our unique, signature Red Tent Kit includes ALL of the following resources:
- Womanrunes Book and Card set: ideal for personal guidance and self-development, or for the inspiration and renewal corner at your Red Tent Circle.
- Red Tent Goddess Sculpture: symbolic of self-care and of both receiving and giving.
- Carnelian Pendulum (kit exclusive!)
- Brand new 58 page book: Restoring Women to Ceremony, The Red Tent Resource Kit, written exclusively for this kit. In this collection of essays and ritual resources, you will find a complete Red Tent “recipe,” circle leadership basics, moontime musings, and readings, quotes, and poems to help you facilitate a rich, inviting, welcoming, creative space for the women of your community.
- Moontime pendant with silver-tone, solid crescent moon charm
- Red altar cloth
- Red organza bag to store your resources
- Coupon for $100 off the companion Red Tent Initiation online training to be held in July-August
- Extra surprise bonus goodies intuitively chosen for you!
The contents of this Kit are valued at $100 when sold separately!
When I was taking pictures for the Kit, I randomly drew three Womanrunes cards to include in the pictures. The ones I drew were absolutely perfect for sharing the message of what this collection has to offer to others and what we hope to create in restoring women to ceremony: